Crimson Hair Studio’s Favorite Things:
Making you look better one gift at a time!
(And our 2016 Client Gift & Holiday Product Details!)
December 2, 2016
December is, without a doubt, the busiest month of the year. With so many places to hustle and bustle off to, family to be considerate toward, and cookies to eat, it’s a struggle to even get off the cozy couch let alone look beautiful in the process!
Unless, of course, you are a Crimson Hair Studio client! Crimson revels in both giving and receiving, to keep you warm, fuzzy, and fabulous to round out 2016.
“Our stylists have so many talented friends, clients and family members, we thought it would be fun to feature our favorites!,” says Jen Colloton-Eberwein, Crimson Master Stylist and Owner.
Jen has hosted fabric and fashion artist Melissa D’Agostino in the past & loves the headwraps and other pieces in her hand dyed and constructed accessories collection. The signature headwraps are perfect to pop on and run out, but also really dress up a simple look with their blend of nostalgic glamour and modern style.
Danielle gives options:
- GiGi by George – Beautiful scarves, hand knit by Danielle’s mom!
- Nomaddicts Leather Crafts & Accessories – Nomaddicts leather earrings have been displayed at Crimson (usually on one of the stylists) all year, but check out some of the other handmade leather goods.
- Rider Ceramics Porcelain, Pottery, and Jewelry – Lauren Rider’s planters, mugs & vases have a signature black underglaze & radial design that we just love.
Gift Ideas & Holiday Specials:
Stop by for your 2016 Crimson Client Holiday Gift!
- #CrimsonRocks Combs
- Crimson Totes
Buy Any 3 Kevin.Murphy choose FREE GIFT!
- Eye Kit: 3 Shadows, Liner & Brush
- Candle: Scented like Young.Again
Kevin.Murphy Mini Bar!
- Fill a gift bag with 4 minis: $20
- FabPro Minis: $10
- $15 Gift Boxes: Shampoo, Conditioner, Masks
During this busy time of year, we would like to take a moment to give thanks to you, our clients, who have made our jobs and lives more fulfilling.
We appreciate your loyalty; without you, our success as a team would not be possible.
It is with a heart full of gratitude that we wish you and yours a happy, healthy holiday season.
Jen Eberwein & the Crimson Hair Studio Staff