Crimson Hair Studio is excited to introduce Loma Hair Care organic products into their retail offerings!
Crimson Hair Studio is thrilled to carry the totally Earth & body-friendly Loma Hair Care! “Loma is organic, PETA certified, & is a super affordable ‘green’ product. With it’s healthy ingredients list & low price tag, there is a product in the line for everyone,” says Crimson Owner & Master Stylist Jen.
Quality in Production
Did you know many smaller professional brands don’t make their own products, they are outsourced? Loma is unique because they formulate & manufacture all of their own products, ensuring the highest quality & sustainability keeping prices affordable & eco-footprint small.
- PETA CERTIFIED
- NEVER tested on animals
- Made & bottled in the USA
Quality of Ingredients
Almost 30 years ago Loma innovated the use of Organic Aloe Vera Gel in their healthy hair regime: to Loma “It’s not just about style, but healthier, stronger, shinier hair.”
Pure water & concentrated organic aloe vera powder are the #1 ingredients in Loma products. They call the mixture “Aloemoist Complex” & it’s made of organic plant extracts, oils, vitamins & minerals.
Loma founder & cosmetic chemist David Hanen personally guarantees the quality of the raw materials used: “we only buy from the finest raw material manufacturers in the world.”
- Organic, ethically sourced ingredients
- Paraben, Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Gluten & Soy free
- Vegan-Friendly, a majority of their line is totally Vegan, using no animal products. (ethically sourced beeswax can be found in select styling products)
Loma: Green Efforts
Loma is dedicated to a renewable and sustainable process!
- All packaging is recyclable
- Minimum of 25% post-recyclable plastic in bottles
- Manufacturing generates very little waste because in Loma’s mission, recycling is paramount
We are loving their Fortifying Repairative Tonic!
It’s wearable reconstructor that’s appropriate for all hair types; it adds instant strength, color protection, & extension. The Creatine and Keratin infused tonic replaces lost proteins in damaged hair; it’s a conditioning, styling, & finishing wonder tool!
Loma Hair Care at Crimson: Promotions
Any Product $15!