Crimson Hair Studio is excited to introduce Cezanne Professional Smoothing into their professional products regime!
Keratin smoothing treatments have long been a favorite of Crimson Hair Studio: by perfecting the follicle itself, the hair is improved for receiving nutrients & cutting down blow-dry & heat style times.
What are the benefits of a Keratin Treatment?
- Eliminates frizz
- Makes hair shinier & overall better looking
- Cuts blow-dry times in half
We are excited to introduce Cezanne Professional Smoothing to our clients: “Cezanne is non-toxic, yet still extremely effective. There are no vapors or fumes, so you aren’t hidden under a haze of chemicals in the process,” says Crimson Owner & Master Stylist Jen.
What are the benefits of Cezanne Professional Smoothing?
- 100% formaldehyde-free
- Free from other aldehydes, all toxins and any harmful ingredients, yet are as long-lasting competing keratin treatments
- Non-toxic & naturally effective
- No fumes
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested so no scalp irritation
- Hair can be shampooed & styled, including color, on the same day as treatment
Crimson carries both smoothing options, to suit your availability & needs! The results are exactly the same, with the variation being in processing time & length that treatment will last:
Cezanne Classic stays on to process for 30 minutes & lasts 5 MONTHS!
Cezanne Express stays on to process for 15-20 minutes & lasts 6-8 weeks
Cezanne Instant stays on to process for 15-20 minutes & lasts 4-6 weeks
What are the active ingredients?
Cezanne is composed of:
- Keratin – Hair itself is keratin, so keratin treatments wrap & fuse the frizzy hair in a silk amino acid, collagen, & moisturizers to create an extra layer on each strand
- Sericin- This natural protein is produced by the silk worm; in silk, Sericin acts as cement between filaments. Sericin possesses a high affinity for the keratin in hair & acts as cement between reticulated proteins, sealing in moisture, adding luster, protecting bonds, & locking hair into a smoother form.
- Aloe Vera
- Glycolic Acid
- Vitamins – C, E, B3, B5, B6
- Botanical extracts – Sugar Cane, Lemon, Apple, & Green Tea
What is the Cezanne Professional Smoothing process?
First, stop by Crimson for a free consultation so you & your stylist can determine the process that is best for your hair.
On Appointment Day:
- Your hair will be treated, which has a 30 minute development time for Classic or 15 minute for Instant & Express. Classic & Express services will take 2 to 2 1/2 hours total, while Instant is only 15 – 30 minutes added to a haircut.
- Hair is blown out, then flat ironed to really seal the cuticle.
- You’re good to go & enjoy your beautiful hair day!
Why our models loved it:
Lindsey was excited for the Cezanne opportunity, “My hair has a curl close to the root that makes blowdrying take forever! I’ve had keratin treatments before & have always loved the results, for me the biggest draw-back was that I could not wash or pull my hair back for 3 days because of the risk of permanently ‘denting’ my hair: Cezanne’s process was complete by the time I left Crimson! My hair actually feels better & I’m excited that will cut my heat styling drastically!”
Cost for Cezanne Classic & Express Professional Smoothing!
Cezanne Classic Professional Smoothing: $350 & up
Cezanne Express Professional Smoothing: $175 & up
Cezanne Instant Professional Smoothing: $75 & up