Cezanne Keratin for a smooth Spring at Crimson Hair Studio:
$50 Off Classic & $25 Off Express Keratin Treatments
Why Cezanne Keratin?
Keratin treatments are a favorite of the Crimson Hair Studio team: Keratin perfects every strand – each strand of hair is improved! Hair follicles are healthier and better able to receive nutrients. Bonus: the smooth shaft allows for cutting down blow-dry & heat style times.
What are the benefits of a Keratin Treatment?
- Frizz elimination
- Shinier & overall better looking hair
- Blow-dry & heat processing times are cut in half
“Cezanne is non-toxic, yet still extremely effective. There are no vapors or fumes, so you aren’t hidden under a haze of chemicals in the process,” says Crimson Owner & Master Stylist Jen.
Benefits of Cezanne
- Free from formaldehyde & other aldehydes, all toxins and any harmful ingredients
- Long-lasting & naturally effective
- Non-toxic & no fumes
- No scalp irritation – dermatologist tested hypoallergenic
- Hair can be shampooed, styled, and colored on the same day as treatment – no ‘down time’
Crimson carries a variety of smoothing options, to suit your availability, budget, & needs! The results are exactly the same, with the variation being in processing time & length treatment will last:
Cezanne Classic stays on to process for 30 minutes & lasts 5 MONTHS!
Cezanne Express stays on to process for 15-20 minutes & lasts 6-8 weeks
Cezanne Instant stays on to process for 15-20 minutes & lasts 4-6 weeks
What are the active ingredients?
Cezanne is composed of:
- Keratin – Hair itself is keratin, so keratin treatments wrap & fuse the frizzy hair in a silk amino acid, collagen, & moisturizers to create an extra layer on each strand
- Sericin- This natural protein is produced by the silk worm; in silk, Sericin acts as cement between filaments. Sericin possesses a high affinity for the keratin in hair & acts as cement between reticulated proteins, sealing in moisture, adding luster, protecting bonds, & locking hair into a smoother form.
- Aloe Vera
- Glycolic Acid
- Vitamins – C, E, B3, B5, B6
- Botanical extracts – Sugar Cane, Lemon, Apple, & Green Tea
What is the Cezanne Professional Smoothing process?
First, stop by Crimson for a free consultation so you & your stylist can determine the process that is best for your hair.
On Appointment Day:
- Your hair will be treated, which has a 30 minute development time for Classic or 15 minute for Instant & Express. Classic & Express services will take 2 to 2 1/2 hours total, while Instant is only 15 – 30 minutes added to a haircut.
- Hair is blown out, then flat ironed to really seal the cuticle.
- You’re good to go & enjoy your beautiful hair day!
Cost for Cezanne Classic & Express Professional Smoothing!
Cezanne Classic Professional Smoothing: $375 & up
Cezanne Express Professional Smoothing: $200 & up